Tavour, a fast-growing retail startup in Seattle, is looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager.
The craft brewing industry is comprised of dozens of individuals who all have a common interest--creating the absolute best beer for their fans around the country. Here at Tavour, we are obsessed with finding the hidden gems of the brewing industry. We pride ourselves on supporting independent breweries by making amazing craft beer accessible nationwide while growing our brewery partners.
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a key point of contact for clients and internal teams, managing a high volume of requests
- Communicating effectively to all necessary parties (external vendors, internal team members, freight companies, etc.)
- Building tools to make your job more efficient
- Building rapport through phone calls with breweries while finding the best products on the market
- Buying product and closely monitoring trends, inventory levels, and future purchases
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Working closely with data to determine priorities for purchasing products and understanding the outcome of each purchase
- Working effectively with other departments to collaborate and focus on creating the best possible client experience
What you bring:
- High-level commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- An effective, metric-driven salesperson with a proven track record of success
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Analytical and strategic, finding unique approaches to hitting your goals
- Full of confidence and business acumen, with exceptional written and verbal skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data to see trends
- Experience managing a high-volume workload
- Likes working under multiple deadlines, in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Likes working on complex problems, bringing all parties to a mutually positive outcome
- You do NOT need to have a beer background
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Must live in the greater Seattle Area and be authorized to work in the U.S
- ORCA card
- Monthly fitness membership
- A fun downtown office to work from
- Lots of free craft beer to taste
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and two paragraphs describing why we'd make a great fit via our online application portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.